Request documents to be printed using this form. The cost of printing is 10 cents per page (20 cents for a double-sided page).
Please note: Your print request will not be available to pick up immediately. We will contact you when your print request is available to pick up (most print requests will be completed within one business day).
Do you have an immediate printing need? You'll find self-serve computers, printers and photocopiers at Central Library and some branch locations. Before your visit, find opening hours and more information here.
About the Service:
- Choose 81/2 x 11 OR 81/2 x 14 paper sizes.
- Choose single or double-sided copying.
- Black and white only. Colour printing is not available.
- There is a 2mb file size limit per upload.
- File formats accepted: Adobe (PDF), Microsoft Office (Word [DOC, DOCX], Excel [XLS, XLSX], Powerpoint [PPT, PPTX]) or text files (RTF, TXT). If your file format is not listed, please try converting it into a PDF.
- We are unable to edit, change or format print requests.
- LPL cannot accept requests to reproduce entire published novels or textbooks.
- PDF files are preferred because not all fonts may be available/compatible with library systems.
- Submitted PDFs should not be password protected.
- Print jobs are charged 10 cents per page. Each page of double-sided printing is counted as two pages.
- To protect your privacy, document files are deleted as soon as they are printed. Please submit another request if you need to reprint the document.
- The service is provided to assist with personal printing, not commercial printing needs.
- You will be asked to provide proof of identity and payment when picking up your print job.
Print from Home has 4 Steps:
- Choose your document.
- Provide your contact information.
- Select pickup and finishing options.
- Click Submit!
* required fields
Terms and Conditions
I understand that this service is for personal use only, not for commercial or business use. London Public Library reserves the right to decline printing at its sole discretion. I understand that Library staff will not format or edit files for printing – documents will be printed exactly as they are received. Once files have been printed they will be deleted. The Library cannot be held responsible for the care or control of any personal or confidential information contained in your print request. The cost for single-sided printing is 10 cents per page. Double-sided printing is 10 cents per side.
We will contact you when your print job is ready for pick up!
Personal information collected by London Public Library is done so under the authority of the London Public Library Board. This will be used in the process of the library’s business. Questions regarding the collection of this information should be directed to the CEO & Chief Librarian, London Public Library, 251 Dundas St., London, ON N6A 6H9.
To protect the privacy of your document you will be asked to show personal ID or library card.
To send your print request click on the button below: