Good to Know
- This database tends to provide information from American sources including the FDA.
- Easy to understand information about diseases and conditions including causes, diagnosis, risks factors and treatments.
- Continuously updated to ensure you have access to the very latest information.
- Contains educator resources including a quick link to share content to Google Classroom.
- Shareable bookmark links are shareable to non-users and can be easily embedded onto a website or in other materials.
- Provides citation information including APA, MLA, Chicago and Harvard.
- Email, download or print your results.
- Text to speech technology increases access and audio clips can be downloaded to a mobile device.
- On-Demand translation available for articles and interface.
To get started, you will need to have the following:
- Your Library Card number and PIN.
You can use this product on your computer or you can download the app Access My Library.
Download the App
Download the Access My Library app on iOS 13.0 or later or Android 6.0 or up.
You will need to allow the app to use your location in order to Find Your Library.
Using a Computer
Once you have logged on, you can use the search box to find articles and information on your topic. Other search options including using Advanced Search or to Browse Topics.
When you click into an article, you are then able to download, save, print or email it. The database will also suggest other articles and related subjects within the clicked on resource.
For more help, please visit the Help section available at the bottom of any page in the database.