Good To Know
- Provides deep coverage back to the very first issue.
- Unlimited access to magazine archives in PDF format.
- Articles and cover pages are fully indexed and advertisements are individually identified.
- Enjoy a basic search or go deeper with advanced search options.
To get started, you will need to have the following:
- Your Library Card number and PIN.
- If you want to use the app, you will need to provide your email.
Download the App
EBSCO mobile requires Apple iOS 11.0 or later or Android 9.0 and up.
After you have downloaded the app, it will ask you to search for your library or to use your location.
You will then need to give EBSCO permission to check your Library Card in the Library’s system.
It will ask for your Patron ID (Library Card number), enter it without any spaces.
Using a Computer
After logging in, you can search the magazine for specific topics, subjects, people. If you are looking for a specific article, you can click on advanced search to add more information or to narrow your search to a particular date.
A full results list will appear sorted by the most relevant article. Once you have found an article that you are interested in reading, just click on the PDF. You will be able to browse the whole issue that the article appears in using the toolbar on the left side.
If you are in your results list, you can add articles to your folder to print, email, save or export for use later.
For more help, please visit EBSCO’s help section.