Good to Know
- PressReader has the largest selection of global publications.
- You can translate the interface into 12 different languages.
- Individual articles and issues can also be translated into other languages.
- You can search for publications as well as do an advanced search to research a topic.
- You can alternate between Page View and Text View.
- Please note that you can enjoy reading the Globe and Mail while at the Library but it is unavailable when you are off site.
- Go to the PressReader.com.
- Click on the Sign in button on the upper right side of your screen.
- Click on Library or Group and search for London Public Library.
- Enter your Library Card number and PIN and click Sign in.
- The PressReader Hotspot will appear where you can now select which publication you want to read.
- You will have to repeat this process every 30 days.
Download the App
You can access PressReader on Apple iOS 13.0 or later, Android 5.0 and up, and Windows 10.
- To use the app from home, you will need to follow these instructions:
- Download and open the app.
- Look for the Sign in icon at the bottom.
- Select to sign in through Library or Group.
- Search for London Public Library.
- Enter your Library Card number and PIN.
- PressReader will then prompt you to create an account with your name, email and a password.
- You will have 30 days of access to PressReader prior to having to sign in again.
Create a PressReader Account
A PressReader account is not required to read online using your computer or device’s browser. It is only required if you want to print, use the app from home or personalize your settings. It requires you to enter an email address, name, and password. Please note that the name is publicly displayed should you choose to post comments.
To Create an Account:
- Using a web browser, go to PressReader and enter your Library Card number and PIN.
- Close the PressReader HotSpot pop-up message.
- Select the Sign In link near the upper right corner of the page. Click on New User? Sign up now.
- Enter your email, password, and name.
There are many help videos available through PressReader’s Youtube channel. For more help, please visit the PressReader help page.